- Associate Professor, Knowlton Schl of Architecture
275 W Woodruff Ave
275 Knowlton Hall
Columbus, OH 43210
AIA Ohio DESIGN MERIT AWARD for Coney Island. American Institute of Architects.
AIA Columbus DESIGN MERIT AWARD for Coney Island. American Institute of Architects.
Bracket [at Extremes] Publication Competition, WINNER for ElderQuarters. Bracket.
AIA Columbus DESIGN MERIT AWARD for Elemental Veterinary Center. American Institute of Architects.
California Senior Housing Design Competition, HONORABLE MENTION for Bahia Hillbuildies. Suburban Alternative Land Trust and Northbay Family Homes.
Lake Elsinore Civic Center International Competition, WINNER Stage 1 of 2. City Council of the City of Lake Elsinore.
Inside|Out Design Competition, HONORABLE MENTION. Boston Center for the Arts.
Global Green Competition, SEMI-FINALIST in Stage 1 of 2. Global Green.
Ferrous Park Design Competition, WINNER Stage 2 of 2. STRETCH and Square One Collaborative.
- Amidon, Jane, Androas, Amale, Wood, Dan, et al.. 2010. "Design Ecologies: Essays on the Nature of Design." New York: Princeton Architectural Press.
- Blostein, Beth. 2010. "Toward a Productive Excess." In Design Ecologies: Essays on the Nature of Design, edited by Tilder, Lisa, Blostein, Beth, 252 - New York: Princeton Architectural Press.
- Blostein, Beth, Overly, Bart, 2016, "ElderQuarters." Bracket 3, 10 - 15.
- "Title Goes Here." 2010, Presented at KSA Baumer Lecture Series,
- "Coney Island." 2012, Presented at Finding Time: Columbus Public Art 2012,
- "Perfectly Monstrous Assemblies." 2015, Presented at AIA Ohio Valley Regional Convention, Columbus, US|USA
- "Design Ecologies." 2006, Presented at Design Ecologies Symposium, Columbus,
- "The work of Blostein/Overly Architects." 2006, Presented at Sustainable, Affordable, Innovative Housing, Cleveland,
- "Design Ecologies." 2010, Presented at Design Ecologies Launch Event,