293 Dreese Laboratories
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
OEM of KI Shell™ (Knowledge Integration Shell) Technology as 'First' Process Engine.
Selected as partner for the National Industry Information Infrastructure Protocols (NIIIP) program, funded by DARPA.
Outstanding Woman in Science & Technology in Ohio.
KI Shell™ technology as an IBM product offering.
Small Business Innovative Research Success Story.
Engineering College Research Award.
- Ramanathan, Jay; Ramnath, Rajiv. 2009. "Co-Engineering Applications for Adaptive Business Technologies: Integrated Service-Ontology Principles for Collaborative Performance." Information Science Reference.
- Ramanathan, Jay; Ramnath, Rajiv; David Landsbergen; Albert Jones; Abhijit Deshmukh;Joseph Tan; H Joseph Wen; Neveen Awad.. 2005. "SPECIAL ISSUE: ADAPTIVE COMPLEX ENTERPRISES." Communications of the Association for Computing Machinery..
- 2012. "Serious Game Framework for Design of Medical Applications." In Handbook of Research on Serious Games as Educational, Business and Research Tools,
- 2010. "daptive IT Architecture as a Catalyst for Network Capability in Government." In Networking and Telecommunications: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications,
- 1996. "Support for Workflow Process Collaboration." In Mechanical Design: Theory and Methodology,
- Xu Zhe, Jayashree Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath, 2014, "Using Social Media Towards Evidence of Knowledge Brokers in an Enterprise." Computer 47, no. 3, 26-31 - 26-31.
- Jay Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath., 2011, "Stakeholder Ontology and Mining for Improving Complex Services." Int. J. of Information Systems in the Service Sector (IJISSS) Unknown, Unknown - Unknown.
- Jay Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath, 2010, "Stakeholder Ontology and Mining for Improving Complex Services." Communications in Computer and Information Science 110, 83-96 - 83-96.
- Jay Ramanathan and Charley Shubra, 1986, "Template Based Approach for the Design and Manufacture of Data Processing Programs." Software Practice and Experience 16, no. 2, 173–182 - 173–182.
- J. Ramanathan, D. Soni, 1983, "A Grammar Form Based Environment for Supporting Evolving Methodologies." Computer Languages 8, no. 3-4, 139-159 - 139-159.
- David E. Hudak, Thomas Bitterman, Rajiv Ramnath, Prasad Calyam, Jay Ramanathan, Da Zhang, Da Cai, Simulation as a Service (SMaaS): A Cloud-Based Framework to Support the Educational Use of Scientific Software. International Journal of Cloud Computing (IJCC)
- Prasad Calyam, Alex Berryman, David Welling, Saravanan Mohan, Rajiv Ramnanth, Jay Ramanathan, VDPilot: Feasibility Study of Hosting Virtual Desktops for Classroom Labs within a Federated University System. International Journal of Cloud Computing
Papers in Proceedings
- Wei, C., Lee, H., Ramnath, R., Ramanathan, J. Customizably Adapting Web Pages for Mobile Devices by Detecting the Hierarchy of Page Components. in IEEE Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC). http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6649806, (7 2013).
- Lynch, T., Housley, L., Ramnath, R., Ramanathan, J., Implementation Considerations in Enabling Visually Impaired Musicians to Read Sheet Music Using a Tablet. in Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), 2013 IEEE 37th Annual. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?reload=true&arnumber=6649897, (7 2013).
- Ramanathan, Jay; Ramnath, R.; Herold, M.; Wierwille, B. "An Agile Translation Process for complex innovations: An Industry/University Cooperative Research Center case study.." in Frontiers in Education Conference. (10 2013).
- Zhe Xu; Rajiv Ramnath; Jay Ramanathan Human-Matcher- in -the-Loop Model for Facilitating Future Collaborations. in 2012 International Conference on Computer and Software Modeling. http://www.ipcsit.com/vol54/009-ICCSM2012-S3041.pdf, (10 2012).
- Michael J. Herold, Thomas D. Lynch, Rajiv Ramnath, Jayashree Ramanathan "Student and Instructor Experiences in the Inverted Classroom." in FIE. (10 2012).
- Lynch,Thomas,D; Herold,Michael; Bolinger,Joe; Deshpande,Shweta; Bihari,Thomas; Ramanathan,Jayashree; Ramnath,Rajiv "An Agile Boot Camp: Using a LEGO (R)-Based Active Game to Ground Agile Development Principles." in 41st Annual Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE). (1 2011).
- Herold, M., Bolinger, J., Ramnath, R., Bihari, T., Ramanathan, J. Providing End-to-End Perspectives in Software Engineering. in 41st Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE 2011). http://fieconference.org/fie2011/wsdindex.html, (10 2011).
- Jay Ramanathan; Rajiv Ramnath; Nisheet Singh; Zhe Xu; Yingxiao Xu. Sense-respond cloud mediator architecture for services evolution. in SAC '11. http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1982223, (3 2011).
- Bolinger, J., Ramnath, R., Ramanathan, R., Soundarajan, N "From Student to Teacher: Transforming Industry Sponsored Student Projects into Relevant, Engaging and Practical Curricular Materials." in Transforming Engineering Education: Creating Interdisciplinary Skills for Complex Global Environments. (4 2010).
- Jay Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath, Karsten Schwan "A Service Enterprise Reference Architecture Roadmap to Overcome Boundaries and Address SSME Challenges." in International Conference on the Virtual Computing Initiative. (10 2009).
- Joe Bolinger, Greg Horvath, Jay Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath "Collaborative Workflow Execution Assistant for Organizational Effectiveness." in SAC '09. (3 2009).
- Jay Ramanathan; Rajiv Ramnath; Randy Glassgow "The people, the process or the technology?: Using the ACE framework to make tradeoffs in service delivery improvement." in ACM symposium on Applied Computing. (6 2009).
- Jay Ramanathan, Vasudha Gupta, Farha Mukri, Rajiv Ramnath, Kelly Yackovich CitiScapes: Architecture for eGovernment Effectiveness. in HICSS-42 : 42nd Hawaii International Conference on Systems Sciences. http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/HICSS_42/42highlights.htm, (1 2009).
- Greg Horvath, Joe Bolinger, Jay Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath "Document-centric collaborative spaces for increased traceability in knowledge-intensive processes." in CTS 2009 International Symposium on Collaborative Technologies and Systems. (5 2009).
- Jay Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath, S. Ramakrishnan, "Achieving 'Handoff' Traceability for Complex System Improvement." in The Fifth Annual IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering. (4 2009).
- Aman Kumar, Preethi Raghavan, Jay Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath "Enterprise Interaction Ontology for Change Impact Analysis of Complex Systems." in APSCC '08. (12 2008).
- Rajiv Ramnath, Jay Ramanathan "Integrating goal modeling and execution in adaptive complex enterprises." in SAC '08. (3 2008).
- Jay Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath "IT Architecture and the Case for Lean eBusiness Process Management." in Knowledge Supply and Information Logistics in Enterprises and Networked Organizations. (5 2004).
- Jay Ramanathan "Enterprise Integration with NIIIP." in SME Autofact. (11 1999).
- Jay Ramanathan "Enterprise Integration with Workflow." in Autofact. (11 1998).
- Jay Ramanathan "Workflow and Business Process Management in the Virtual Enterprise." in Autofact. (11 1996).
- Jay Ramanathan "Data Based Advisor." in Data Based Advisor. (6 1996).
- Jay Ramanathan "Process Versus Data Management Technologies." in SME Autofact Proceedings. (11 1992).
- Jay Ramanathan "Enterprise Workflow Management: Implementation and Observations." in IDEF. (1 1991).
- Jay Ramanathan "Knowledge-Based Integration for Enterprise Process Management." in Society of Manufacturing Engineers. (3 1990).
- Jay Ramanathan "Assistants for Design-in-the-Large." in AI Systems Conference. (7 1990).
- Venugopal,V; Jay Ramanathan "VIEW-BASED TOOL INTEGRATION IN DATABASE-CENTERED ENVIRONMENTS." in 1990 SYMP ON SMALL SYSTEMS. (1 1990).
- Rajiv Ramnath, Jay Ramanathan "Computer-Based Interactive Process Support Assistance Using the KI Shell." in Operations Research Program of the Fourth Advanced Technology Conference of the USPS. (11 1990).
- V. Venugopal and Jay Ramanathan "Knowledge-Based Assistance for Design-In-The-Large." in Second International Symposium on Knowledge Engineering. (1 1987).
- Jay Ramanathan, V. Ashok, S. Sarkar "A Knowledge-Based Software Development Assistant." in DECUS Symposium. (8 1987).
- Jayashree Ramanathan, Vasudevan Venugopal "Tool integration in lifecyc1e support environments." in National Computer Conference. (6 1987).
- Jay Ramanathan, V. Venugopal "Tool Integration in Life Cycle Support Environments." in IEEE National Computer Conference. (1 1987).
- Jay Ramanathan "The Intelligent Integration of Existing Software Systems." in Automating the Design of Control Software. (5 1986).
- Walter L. McKnight, Jayashree Ramanathan "Use of grammar templates for software engineering environments." in Proceedings of the second conference on Software development tools, techniques, and alternatives. (12 1985).
- Jayashree Ramanathan, Robert Vermilyer, Thorbjorn Anderson, John M. Rose "The use of a relational data base in method driven environments." in SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes. (10 1985).
- Jay Ramanathan, Sokka Doraivelu, et. al. "Extrusion Die Design Assistant." in Eleventh Annual Symposium, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. (1 1985).
- Jayashree Ramanathan, John M. Rose "TRIAD: beyond isolated systems for development-in-the-large and programming-in-the-small." in SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes. (10 1985).
- Chin Li, Jay Ramanathan "Support for the Evolution and Use of Integrated Project Information." in ACM. (4 1984).
- C. Li, Jay Ramanathan "Extensions of the Attribute Grammar to Model Meta Software Engineering Environments." in Proceedings of the Workshop on Programming-in-the-Large. (1 1984).
- W.L. McKnight, Jay Ramanathan "A Meta System for Generating Software Engineering Environments." in SoftFair. (7 1984).
- B.W. Weide, M.E. Brown, Jay Ramanathan, and K. Schwan "Integration and Design Methodology Support for Process Control: Issues and Approaches." in Real-Time Systems Symposium. (1 1983).
- H.C. Kuo, Jay Ramanathan, D. Soni, and M. Suni "An Adaptable Software Environment to Support Methodologies." in SoftFair. (7 1983).
- Jay Ramanathan, J. Kuo and C. Li "A Form-Based Approach to Human Engineering Methodologies." in Sixth International Conference on Software Engineering. (9 1982).
- J. Arthur, Jay Ramanathan "Development of Tools for Selective Program Analysis." in COMPSAC. (11 1980).
- Jayashree Ramanathan, Meera Blattner "A Grammatical Model for the Top Down Design of Structured Programs." in Fundamentals of Computation Theory: FCT'79. (5 1979).
- M. Blattner, Jay Ramanathan "Attributed Metaforms for High Level Design and Analysis of Algorithms." in Information Sciences and Systems. (4 1979).
- Jay Ramanathan; Ron Smith "Compilation of Programs for a Multiprocessor Machine to Meet Hard Real-Time Constraints." in ACM Computer Science Conference. (1 1979).