- Professor-Clinical, Dept of Engineering Education
2070 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
- P. Rogers, 1984, "The Economics of Robotic Arc Welding Workcells." Robotics Today 46 - 48.
- P. Rogers, 1978, "A Time and Motion Method for Industrial Robots." The Industrial Robot 187 - 192.
- P. Rogers and G. Boothroyd, 1974, "Damping at Metallic Interfaces Subjected to Oscillating Tangential Loads." ASME Transaction, Paper No. 74-WA/PROD-9
- P. Rogers and G. Boothroyd, 1972, "Designing Slot Orienting Devices for Vibratory Bowl Feeders." Automation 43 - 45.
- "The PUMA, the VAL Language, and Programmable Assembly." 1980, Presented at Conference of the Swiss Federation of Automatic Control on Industrial Robots,
- "A Sustainable Social Innovation Model: Challenges and Opportunities for Collaboration in an Academic Setting." 2011, Presented at Include 2011 Conference, London,
- "Adaptive Control for Robotic Arc Welding." 1983, Presented at Autoweld Conference, Southfield,
- "Assembly Automation Using the Robotic Arc Welding Workcell." 1983, Presented at 15th CIRP International Seminar on Manufacturing Systems, Amherst,
- P. Rogers, J. Engelberger, and M. Dunne. "Programmable Manipulator with Dynamic Feedback Apparatus for Stabilization." Patent number: U.S. Patent 4,132,937
- P. Rogers, D. Ellis, P. Sheth, and D. Montie. "High Mast Inspection System, Equipment and Method." Patent number: U.S. Patent 7,496,454 B2
- P. Rogers and R. Gaines. "Apparatus and Method for Measuring Weld Circuit." Patent number: U.S. Patent 6,466004 B1